New Lights | Printed
24,99 € incl. VAT
Signed: Personalized if you note a name in the payment note, otherwise I will sign without a name.
**ebook + PowerBox case included**
– about 200 new photos and several infographics
– German and English
– 3D printed PowerBox case included (color can vary)
– Step by step tutorials
– Basics of an electrical circuit and an Adafruit LED circuit
– All about materials and tools you need
– Tutorial: Power-Box-Circuit
– Planning a full LED costume (full overview of the complete circuits of Aloy and the Cleric)
– Easy mathematics (battery lifetime, battery size, numbers of LEDs)
– Charts for math haters
– LED arrangements and diffusing materials
– How to build in LEDs into your costume (two different techniques)
– Understanding and editing the code
… and more!
Click here for more info about the stock definition.
This book is for cosplayers and people who are interested in making some new experiences with LEDs and who want to let their cosplays, props or whatever, shine in an amazing new light! We will accompany you from the first thoughts to a finished LED circuit. In several examples we give you a step-by-step explanation how to build your own LED circuit, what you have to consider, when you want to have a good and evenly shining result and we will tell you a trick how you can save a lot of money, by using your one time build main parts of your circuit for all your future projects again and again and again.
Codes and PowerBox 3D files will be available as a free download! Link to the download page is in the book.
More Information about the book:
Language: German and English
Size: 0.3 x 21 x 29.7 cm
Paper: high quality 135g paper